Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome!

Hey everyone. So, this blog has been created for US, the GTAs of the Fall 2010 semester! Hooray for new experiences. I'd imagine we're all very excited (and probably pretty anxious) about being teachers. I think every single one of our mentors have told us to seek support from one another to ease this anxiety. Surely we will be see each other throughout the semester and be in verbal contact on a regular basis, but I figure that this blog might act as just one more way in which we can touch base and share with one another. So please post questions, comments, reflections, needs, wants, resources, rants, and hopefully, some amazing words of celebration.

Firs things first, I'm teaching WMNST 101 on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8am-9:15am in EBA something. Basically on the opposite side of campus from our office near parking structure one. How 'bout ya'll?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be MWF, 9-9:50 am, in LS 365. Not too far from our office, but I still wish it was in one of the nice A&L rooms!

    ReplyDelete